IRYGEN Ultrafiltration membrane treatment systems are designed and engineered to clean water from a variety of water sources including rivers, lakes, wells, greywater, seawater and tertiary wastewater. Ultrafiltration treated water can be used for drinking water, water reuse and for seawater reverse osmosis pre-treatment based on feed water quality.
- Excellent filtration performance with ability to achieve high flux rates with minimized fouling
- High temperature tolerance and chemical resilience to provide effective membrane cleaning
- Very fine nominal pore diameter (0.02 µm) filtration performance
- Low fouling membrane modules reduces cleaning frequency
Available in two system configurations (outside-in or inside-out) that are chosen based upon the water analysis of the feed water to optimize system performance and reduce operating costs.
- Excellent removal efficiency of TSS, turbidity, trace oil/grease, and microbiological contamination
- Can be periodically back washed to extend operating life by removing the fouling
layer on the UF membrane surface.
- Modular, compact systems are easy to install to minimize the associated civil construction costs.
- Available in two system configurations (outside-in or inside-out) that are chosen based upon the water analysis of the feed water to optimize system performance and reduce operating costs.
- Intelligent PLC Operation with HMI
Inlet Feed Water Specifications
Feed Water TSS: Max. 300 NTU Surface Water / 1000 NTU (Wastewater Reuse)
Optimum Water Temperature: 65 F – 85 F (18-30 C)
pH range: 3-11 Hardness: > 1 Grain Per Gallon requires pre-treatment
Chlorine Tolerance: 200ppm for cleaning cycles
Max. Pressure: 75 psi (5 bar), 20 psi (1.38 bar) transmembrane pressure
Power: 220/460V/3ph/60hz or 220/400v/3ph/50hz
Clean In Place System (CIP) Pretreatment Systems
(Based on Specific Application)
Municipal Drinking Water for Surface
Water & Well Water Treatment
Seawater Desalination Pre-treatment
Tertiary Wastewater Reuse
Less Fiddling, More Filtering, with Ultrafiltration
The best drinking water and industrial water treatment filter, designed for you.
With any complicated system, it’s good to start with the end in mind. That’s why, to find just the right membrane configuration for your application, details like your feed water source and water analysis need to be known ahead of time.
We take all that into consideration when designing the right answer for your particular project across the Indian sub continent
Your next Ultrafiltration water treatment system should:
- Remove algae, suspended solids, turbidity, bacteria, microbiological contaminants and specific organic compounds better than the industry standard.
- Provide highest capacity and quality tertiary treated water for your manufacturing process water needs.
- Do it all with an environmentally friendly advanced mechanical filtration technology.
The Proven Best Ultrafiltration Solution
Review our Ultrafiltration System presentation below for details on our approach and technology. Or, contact our IRYGEN experts to discuss your next project in India.